A History of Excellence
Founded in 1972, Progress Valley, Inc. is a non-profit organization whose purpose is to provide a full continuum of recovery services to enable adults with substance use disorders to enter or return to the community and lead self-sufficient, productive lives.
Now in its fifth decade of providing quality services, Progress Valley offers a continuum of gender-specific substance use disorders and recovery services to men and women from the Twin Cities, Minnesota and across the country. Progress Valley’s proven experience includes chemical health assessments, inpatient treatment services, residential treatment services, co-occurring and medical services, outpatient treatment services, transitional housing and long-term sober housing services.
Creating change and building recovery with individuals, families and communities.
Progress Valley provides an individualized continuum of treatment and recovery services that fosters quality of life through behavioral health, purpose and meaningful activity.
- Embrace and uphold diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Treat people with care, dignity and respect
- Instill hope for a better life and equip with tools to live it
- Empower people through purpose, choice and action
- Bring human connection to the science of Evidenced Based Practice