A History of Excellence
Founded in 1972, Progress Valley, Inc. is a non-profit organization whose purpose is to provide a full continuum of recovery services to enable adults with alcohol and/or drug addictions to enter or return to the community and lead self-sufficient, productive lives.
Now in its fifth decade of providing quality services, Progress Valley offers a continuum of gender-specific chemical dependency and recovery services to men and women from the Twin Cities, Minnesota and across the country. Progress Valley’s proven experience includes chemical health assessments, inpatient treatment services, residential treatment services, co-occurring and medical services, outpatient treatment services, transitional housing and long-term sober housing services.
Sustaining Lifelong Recovery & Building Healthy Communities
Progress Valley provides a continuum of recovery support services which encourages and guides individuals to lead responsible, fulfilling, chemical-free lives.
- Incorporate 12 Step philosophies in conjunction with evidence-based practice.
- Emphasize personal responsibility; empowering individuals to be employed, participating in an education program and/or volunteer services.
- Include comprehensive, individually designed clinical services.
- Provide participants with support and education in life skills throughout continuum of care.
- Serve individuals with compassion, care, respect and integrity.
Progress Valley, Inc. is a nonprofit organization providing chemical health services for men and women for more than 40 years. The basic philosophy of Progress Valley is that personal responsibility is integral to recovery and the path to establishing a life-long foundation of positive self-esteem and human dignity. We strive to create opportunities for personal growth characterized by a client's willingness to assume responsibility for their financial, social, physical and emotional behavior.