How Do I Pay for Treatment?

Most health insurance companies and public funding require that you first complete a chemical health evaluation. This assessment will determine if you need treatment services, what level of care, and recommend and authorize funding for a program that may best meet YOUR needs.    

Your health insurance company can tell you the procedures that they follow for treatment admission and also explain your treatment benefits and eligibility. If you don’t have insurance and are an eligible Minnesota resident, you may be able to get treatment funding through Rule 25. Contact your county social service agency to find out if you are eligible. Navigating through the treatment funding options can be complicated, please feel free to call Progress Valley with any questions. We’d be happy to help.

Progress Valley Accepts the Following Payment Options:

  • State funding (Rule 25) for people meeting income and clinical eligibility
  • State Medicaid programs
  • Commercial insurance (depending on benefits and eligibility)
  • Self-pay
  • Scholarship Award, dependent upon eligibility

please contact intake staff for more information.
have more questions? visit our faq.