Find a list of Rule 25 contact numbers.
How to Begin
Answer the below questions to best navigate through the initial steps toward receiving the help YOU may need.
1. Have you completed a chemical health assessment?
- Yes – Continue to #2 (And if you believe Progress Valley may be the right “fit” for you, share this with your assessor)
- No – Continue to #3 if you have health insurance OR
Continue to # 4 if you are a Hennepin County resident OR
Continue to #5 if you are a Minnesota resident
2. Do you have a current authorization in place (funding)?
- Yes – Continue to #6.
- No – Continue to #3.
3. Do you have health insurance?
- Yes – Call the customer service at your insurance company and find out about benefits, eligibility, and the process of getting a treatment authorization. Once you have an authorization, Continue to #6.
- No – Continue to #4.
4. Are you a Hennepin County resident?
- Yes – Call Progress Valley to schedule a Rule 25 assessment. Complete assessment, and if eligible, receive treatment authorization. Continue to #6.
- No – Continue to #5.
5. Are you a Minnesota resident (not Hennepin County)?
- Yes – Call your county’s social service agency to schedule a Rule 25 assessment. Complete assessment, and if eligible, receive treatment authorization. Continue to #6.
- No – Call Progress Valley to discuss self-pay (or scholarship) options. Continue to #6.
6. Schedule a pre-intake interview to determine if Progress Valley is a good fit for you.
- Yes PV – Schedule program admission.
- No – Discuss other treatment options available to you with intake counselor.