Review our eligibility criteria to find out if Progress Valley may be a good fit for you.
Drug & Alcohol Use Questionnaire
Wondering if you may have a drug and/or alcohol problem? Listed below are a few questions to help you examine your using behaviors.
- Is your substance use taking up more and more of your time? Have you felt the need to cut back on your use? Is your substance use getting out of control?
- Have you experienced increased tolerance? Are you using more at one time and/or using more often?
- Do you find yourself using immediately upon waking to lessen “hangover” or in order to “tackle the day”?
- Are you experiencing an increase in negative consequences? Increased difficulty with family and/or friends? Legal issues? Workplace issues?
- Are the people who care about you commenting on or criticizing your alcohol or drug use?
- Have you tried to decrease, control or eliminate your alcohol or drug use with little or no success?
- Are you experiencing physical symptoms from quitting such as sweating, nausea, vomiting, etc. or emotional symptoms like anxiety, irritability, and/or cravings?
- Do you feel bad or guilty about your alcohol and/or drug use?
If you use alcohol and/or drugs and you can answer “Yes” to some of these questions, you may benefit from participating in a chemical health assessment/evaluation. Please contact our Intake Staff for further assistance.