Our staff can help.
Progress Valley is always in need of a variety of items including, personal products for men and women, linens, gift cards, bus passes and art supplies. These items can be shipped, mailed or dropped off at any of our locations.
Progress Valley’s Clients Wish List:
- Personal toiletries
- Pharmacy gift cards (to cover co-pays)
- Target/WalMart gift cards (for basic needs)
- Metro Transit Go-To Cards or SuperSavers
- Clothing/Shoes (important for job for interviews)
- Movie rental subscription
- Discounted tickets for recreational activities
- Magazine subscriptions/puzzle books/books
- Art supplies
Progress Valley’s Sober Housing Wish List:
- Grocery gift cards
- Twin size bedding
- Pots and pans
Progress Valley happily accepts gently used clothing AND newly purchased clothing and personal items listed above.
Progress Valley is also registered at Target (like a wedding registry). Check out www.target.com to shop online and have it shipped directly to us. Or pick up our gift registry at your local Target. You will find us under Progress (first name) Valley (last name).