Sign up for our newsletter to keep current with what’s new at Progress Valley.
Walking With You on Your Journey
Progress Valley is committed to helping people throughout their recovery process. We have many support options available to program alumni.
- Outpatient Services – You are always welcome to come back and attend a group or individual session. Please contact our intake counselors to discuss current groups/times and individual counselor availability.
- Sober Housing Services – Progress Valley assists adult men and women by offering long-term sober housing. For assistance, contact our Sober Housing Manager.
- Alumni Events – We regularly offer opportunities for alumni to gather and participate in sober recreation. Check out our events calendar.
- Newsletters – Be sure we have your contact information so you can receive our newsletters, invitations, e-communications and more.
- Facebook – Check it out and become a fan today!
- Speaking Opportunities – You have a story, you have the ability to move and motivate others, you have a voice! Contact Program Director or Admission Staff to see how you can help others.
- Visit Us at PVI or PVII – Nothing is more motivating or uplifting for program clients than seeing the successes of program alumnae.
Be sure to stop back and visit our site frequently for news and information on enhanced and new services.
We’re dedicated to serving you every step of the way!