- Chemical Health Assessments
- Individualized Treatment Planning
- Dual Disorders Services (individual and group)
- Mental Health Diagnostic Assessments
- Peer Support
- Individual and Group Therapy
- Living Skills Groups
- Health and Other Educational Lectures
- Relapse Prevention
- Family Programming
- Leisure and Recreation
A Continuum of Care
Progress Valley provides a full continuum of chemical health services including initial chemical health assessments, residential treatment, outpatient relapse prevention, and sober housing.
All of our programs are designed using evidence-based best practices to help chemically dependent men and women lead responsible, fulfilling, chemical-free lives. Additionally, our services have been specifically designed (and licensed) to meet the needs of people struggling with both chemical dependency and mental health issues (co-occurring).