Learn about the rules and guidelines we have in place to support your success.
Sober Housing Services
Progress Valley assists adult men and women who have a history of problems with substance use by offering long-term sober housing. Tenants become fully immersed in the recovery community and receive the time, structure, and support necessary to build a strong foundation of recovery.
Housed separately, men and women work closely with staff, peers, and seasoned sponsors to create a safe and supportive environment where individuals learn and put into practice the sober living skills necessary for making a successful transition to independent living. Tenants participate in community-related sober activities while working, volunteering, or continuing their educations.
Why Progress Valley Sober Housing?
- Structured Sober Living Environment
- 1 Full-time Sober Housing Manager
- 1 Part-time Sober Housing Coordinator
- 1-3 Bedroom Shared Housing
- Large Recovery Network
- Professional Staff Available 24/7
- PV Clinical Staff Assistance, as needed
- Peer Support Groups
- Close Proximity to AA/NA Meetings, Employment Opportunities and Local Transportation
- 46 Years Providing Recovery Support Services
What We Do:
- Change and save lives
- Create lifelong friendships
- Foster a sobriety network
- Provide hope
- Help people help themselves
- Produce productive citizens
- Encourage happiness and fun in life
- Teach honesty and truth
- Provide tools for healthy living
- Eighteen years of age or older
- Sober and chemical free for a minimum of 4 weeks or a direct transfer from a recognized recovery setting
- Able to work, attend school, or volunteer on a full-time basis
- Able to meet financial obligations of housing and personal needs
- Motivated to maintain active participation within the sober living community
- Commit to 4 month minimum stay (lease)
- Able to respectfully reside in shared living/housing with other tenants
- Able to live with, respect, and learn from people from diverse backgrounds
- Willing to work each and every day on your recovery journey
Contact the Sober Housing Coordinator to discuss housing needs and to request an application. Applications must be received no later than 2 weeks prior to anticipated move-in date. (Note: It’s never too early to submit an application—advanced notice is most helpful.)
The first month’s rent and a deposit fee are required prior to move in.
Please contact: Sober Housing Staff