In early recovery, it helps to have a safe and stable place to live. Progress Valley offers several locations for sober living near Minneapolis-St. Paul. Our long-term sober housing options are more than just a place to live — they’re a recovery community. Residents have the time, structure, and support to build a strong foundation to meet their goals in long-term recovery.
What’s a Sober Living House Like?
While living at our sober house, you’ll work closely with Progress Valley staff and peers, and engage with community resources. In a safe, supportive learning environment, you’ll acquire recovery and living skills that you’ll need to increase your independence.
You will participate in community-related sober activities while working, volunteering, or continuing your education. We ask that residents make a three-month commitment to living with us, and some stay up to three years. The length of your stay will depend on when you feel ready to move to a new living situation.
Why Choose Progress Valley?
- Sober living near Minneapolis-St. Paul
- Fully dedicated staff members who are available 24/7
- Access to experienced clinical professionals who hold regular individual and group meetings
- Separate facilities for men and women
- Two bedroom shared housing units
- Large recovery network and peer support groups
- Close proximity to AA/NA and other community support meetings, jobs, and transportation
- Fifty years of experience providing recovery support services
Your Commitment to Sober Living near Minneapolis-St.Paul
To choose Progress Valley’s sober living, you must be:
- At least 18 years year old
- Sober and chemical free for a minimum of four weeks or transferred directly from residential or nonresidential treatment
- Willing to have a roommate, live respectfully in shared housing, and participate actively in a recovery community that offers ongoing support, accountability, and friendship
- Able to work, attend school, or volunteer full-time
- Able to pay for your housing and living expenses — sober housing is not covered by insurance
- Willing to commit to a three-month stay and pay a deposit and the first month’s rent before you move in
- Able to appreciate and learn from people from diverse backgrounds
- Motivated to work each and every day on your recovery journey
Ready for Sober Living Near Minneapolis-St. Paul?
Contact our Central Access Team to ask about what a sober living house is like or request an application. Applications must be received no later than two weeks before your anticipated move-in date. The sooner you apply, the sooner you can join our welcoming recovery community.